Tuesday 27 December 2016

A little catch up...


Hello everyone it's been a really long time. Buttt I'm back. I hope you had a lovely Christmas day, and I hope Santa spoiled you. I had a really good Christmas although in having said that it didn't feel Christmassy at all or is that just me? I LOVE Christmas so much yet it didn't feel it was Christmas.

Towards the end of the year I have gotten so bad with uploading blog posts, and I think the main reason may be because I have a YouTube channel but I don't want that to be stopping me from uploading Blog posts because I love talking over here too. YouTube is definitely more demanding than having a Blog, I just need to find the balance between both. Before I started my Blog or my YouTube channel I was terrified of what people would think, I was scared of putting myself out there and of people not liking me and people from school finding out. A year on and this Blog has made me the happiest I've been in a really long time. Of course like alot of things you do in life not a lot of people will have anything nice to say about it. The first time I heard that people didn't have nice things to say I felt really upset and almost considered deleting this. I am so happy I didn't because the reality is not everyone is going to like you or what you do. Always remember that. Do the things that make YOU feel happy and don't care what anyone else says. Always do what you want.
To sum this up I am so happy I stuck to doing my Blog and YouTube and I couldn't be any happier.

Not going to lie I've had a quite crappy couple of months towards the end of what I considered a good enough year. I've had to deal with loss, and it was tough. Losing family members is the hardest thing ever. And also on top of that my anxiety has gotten worse. It's been really tough. It's definitely not easy to lose family. Or for anxiety to take a turn for the worst, but in my opinion I think the minute you realize that there are going to be good moments in your life and bad ones in makes it that little bit better. Just think that you may be going through a bad time now but it will get better. That's what I've been saying anyway and it helps a little bit. You've just got to remember that you are never alone, and that there are people to talk to when you're not feeling good, and don't forget it.

I probbaly will do a reflecting on 2016 post, I love reading posts like that. So I'm not going to say too much here but overall it wasn't a bad year. And I'm a little apprehensive about 2017 but I am excited.

I do want my Blog to be more active in 2017 and hopefully I can actually stick to it this time. I'm exciteddd. This is definitely very rambly and all over the place but I don't think it would be a Fiona blog post without that. For those who supported me and are still reading my Blog and watching my YouTube videos, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It means the world.

See you soon,
                       Fiona xo


No comments:

Post a Comment