Wednesday 27 April 2016

Am I good enough?


I think we all have felt like we aren't good enough at some stage of our lives. It is possibly one of the worst feelings ever and I honestly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 

The main causes of me not feeling good enough is usually relationships and school. I hate when you're with somebody and you're just wondering if you're good enough I also hate when you're in a class that you hate, and you literally feel so down. For me this is business, Irish, science and maths just because I am so bad at these subjects and no matter what I just feel like whatever I do it isn't enough. Feeling like you've tried your best and it's not good enough is so hard to take not going to lie. 

My tips:

  1. Remember you ARE enough. 
  2. You are trying and that's what matters.
  3. If you are feeling overwhelmed, do something that makes you feel good for example I love running because it makes me feel like I am in control of what I feel, and I can change it. 
  4. If it is a subject you are worrying about, do as much study as you can! At least then you tried your best, and that's what matters. 
  5. If it's a person you are worrying about, talk to that person, it may take a lot of courage but at least you'll know the answer. If that person doesn't appreciate your presence their loss not yours.
  6. Focus on you. This is something most of us don't do, we focus on others. It is not selfish to focus on your self at the end of the day it is your life, and you have to live it for yourself and not others. If something is making you upset you have the ability to change it. I know this sounds daunting and easier said than done to change. 
  7. Remember that it is okay not to be okay. It is perfectly normal for some days to be feeling amazing and others to be quite hard and tough, that's just the way life is. 
  8. Remember that you got this. And you can do it if you believe in yourself. 


I just wanted to post this because I've been feeling so overwhelmed and not good enough, and honestly it's horrendous. I wouldn't want anyone to feel like this, hopefully these tips helped.
Stay strong, 
             Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment